Tuesday 19 February 2013

Kitsch Clutter: The Tash!

I have an addictive personality. I find one thing I like (stripes, flamingos, Alice in Wonderland, nautical, owls) and I become obsessed and snap up everything I can get my grubby little mitts on. I like to collect. I like sets. I like a theme. But don't forget I don't like matchy-matchy.



One of my most recent obsessions? Moustaches.

Recent tash acquisitions include a book bag, some soft furnishings and quite often, one on my face (I seem to be drawn to tash parties). Mr G grew one for our NYE party but I made him remove it the next morning. I like fake tashes, not real ones!

Apologies to people that keep receiving tashes for presents!








 Next on my list is this mat for the conservatory Orangery.


Moustache Doormat from Design55

No comments:

Post a Comment