Friday 4 May 2012

Officially a hobo


handed over my keys

The Flat is empty, we are currently residing at "no fixed abode" (backwards and forwards between our childhood homes), we are living out of bin bags (I ran out of boxes at drawer two of seven), my work clothes are hanging on the back of my office door (commuting in bikini and Uggs it is), I have no idea where I put my hair straighteners or my signature pink lippie (mmm, attractive times ahead),  I have to pack a washbag when I want a shower (for which I will have to queue), I have to learn a new commuting schedule (best make it short, seeing as I'll be in a bikini and Uggs), I have only one pair of heels to hand and the rest are in a box under a load of other boxes, in a giant box the other side of town (oh. my. actual. god)...

...

...

... sorry, I have to stop.

I would normally be Freaking. The. Hell. Out right now and possibly trying to get my hands on some strong sedatives, but thankfully I am (a) so exhausted I could barely sign my own name on the prescription (speaking of which, all of a sudden I'm supposed to be using my married name and I've never perfected the signature - arrrrgh)  and (b) I'm flying to California tomorrow for a two week road trip. Hur-flipping-rah for a holiday!!!!!!

just us

goodbye and goodnight

So on that note, please excuse the two week silence, let's chat when I'm home... well, not home, but, well, you know what I mean?

Ciao ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment